Three (3) x Drivers (Chimanimani, Tsholotsho, Nkayi)
- Post Date:May 3, 2021
- Views 735
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive and master vehicle in a safe and controlled manner in order to avoid accidents;
- Respect standard traffic rules;
- Observe Welthungerhilfe driver rules and regulations;
- Vehicle maintenance –
- Responsible for the presence of all equipment in the vehicle as listed in the WHH logbook which is available in each car: spares, tools, first aid kit,
- Responsible for the follow up of vehicle (services or reparations needed);
- Inform direct responsible when action is needed;
- Accountable for the daily and weekly check of vehicle;
- Responsible for the good update and follow up of the logbook;
- Identifies and reports vehicle malfunctions or dents/scratches;
- Attend to any Official Welthungerhilfe related errands where required;
- Assist with office filing and photocopying and other office support services;
- Any other office duties as assigned.
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- 5 O’ Levels including English;
- Clean Class 4 Driver’s License;
- Defensive Driving certificate;
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Driver preferably with an NGO;
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations;
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes;
- Appropriate knowledge of vehicle maintenance;
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals;
- Effective communication skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Punctual and reliable.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of motivation and their CVs to [email protected] Please state the position applied for in the subject line of the email.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
During the application process, WHH will not charge any fee nor will it require any payment for an application to be considered. WHH is an equal opportunity employer and employs personnel without regard to race, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, language, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status and or physical handicap. Persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 7 May 2021