Test Automation Engineer
- Post Date:February 24, 2021
- Views 340
- Industry ICT
As a Test Automation Engineer you will deliver quality assurance across the sprint teams. You will work with the Lead Tester and Head of Development to help drive the adoption and use of current and emerging test automation tools and approaches.
You will work closely with the devops teams to deliver high quality outcomes and support a continuous improvement mentality.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Write test cases according to ‘best practice’ standards for other customers’ use in order to reduce repetition
- Execute test cases as required & evidence results
- Update test release notes, based on job cards
- Provide Technical Guide updates (e.g. configuration, database or so ware product changes)
- Review & update regression test plan
- Raise and document defects, re-test as required
- Continuous improvement – identify gaps or make suggestions for improvements (process, script, streamlining, other tools etc.)
- Customer focus – the consideration of the customer need is paramount in this role.
- Applying test engineering capabilities which support the implementation of QA, Testing and So ware Development strategies
- Using integration testing, Continuous Integration and Continuous Release within an Agile environment
- Experience using tools and test automation techniques including Open Source technologies
- Prior experience of Java, JUnit OR Cucumber BDD and Selenium for front end tes ng.
- Knowledge and experience using build tools, Maven or Gradle and version control, Git or Bitbucket desirable
Please be advised that the job role is not limited to the above description and flexibility is required depending on company requirements. Occasional travel may be required.
Interested and suitably qualified and experienced candidates to send through CV to [email protected].
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.