Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:March 31, 2022
- Views 181
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
A vacancy exists in a pharmaceutical company for a Telesales Representative. The person reports to the Marketing Manager.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Tele selling
- Monitoring and tracking dispatched orders.
- Attending to client’s complaints.
- Monitoring client’s order cycles.
- Performing e-selling/marketing activities.
- At least 2 years’ experience in tele-selling in the pharmaceutical industry, a must.
- A business degree
- A firm understanding of the local pharmaceutical sales landscape.
DESIRED PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- A person of high integrity.
- An excellent communicator.
- A team player.
- A self-starter and self-motivated person.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Polite and pleasant personality.
- Computer skills.
Respond to: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 31 March 2022
Related Jobs (17)
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship