Established in 1987, Population Services Zimbabwe (PSZ) is an affiliate of MSI Reproductive Choices, and is one of the largest specialised Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) organisations in Zimbabwe. PSZ complements the Ministry of Health and Child Care in the provision of quality, and affordable general health and SRH services in all provinces of Zimbabwe. In line with its expansion strategy, PSZ seeks to expand its talent pool to include the following:
The incumbent will be reporting to the Commercial Sales Officer and will be responsible for securing daily product sales through telesales and calling potential or existing customers to inform them about product offerings and promotions, direct potential sales leads to Sales Officers if required, stock count and reconciliation of warehouse stock every month, conduct market intelligence on potential new products monthly, conduct competitor analysis monthly and compile customer database and update monthly. The incumbent will also be assigned any other duties.
The incumbent will be responsible for the following, among other duties:
- To support the Marketing Department activities;
- To support the need to expand product coverage and distribution;
- Stock Management.
- 5 O’ Levels including Maths, English, Commerce and / or Accounting;
- Diploma in Marketing or Business Management or equivalent;
- 2-years work related experience in Marketing (preferably Healthcare);
- Knowledge of Purchasing & Supply is an added advantage;
- MAZ Membership is an added advantage;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision but as part of a team and sharp analytical skills;
- Proven computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet)
Applications, should clearly state the position being applied for under the subject in your email and should include a cover letter and a curriculum vitae with three (3) referees. Applications should be received by 1 pm on 13 May 2022 and should be directed to email email@example.com
Early applications are encouraged as shortlisting and interviews will be on a rolling basis. Those who already applied need not to reapply
PSZ does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. PSZ subscribes to the Marie Stopes International Child Safeguarding Policy. The successful candidates will undergo background checks and will be required to commit in writing agreement to adhere to the guidelines of this policy.