- Post Date:April 13, 2021
- Views 476
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
Reference Number : Tel20214711
Reporting To: CTT National Implementation
Implementation of all TelOne projects ensuring that all projects are delivered within the prescribed scope, budget and given schedule.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Develops, Implement And Maintain VAS Sales Strategy For The Organization
- Formulates Key Strategies In Line With Key Account Relationship Strategies For The Overall Business
- Establishes Projects And Create Planning / Feasibility Study For Opening New Business Opportunities With The Operators, Third Party, Solution Provider And Content Providers.
- Establishes Activities On VAS With The Operators, Third Party, Solution Provider And Content Providers That Will Increase And Generate Revenue.
- Develops Appropriate Strategies For Specific Industry Sectors To Maximize Revenue Generation
- Identifies And Develops Products And Prices That Meet Customer Needs.
- Recommend Upgrades And/Or Replacement Of Network Elements To Network Planning Arising From Identified Network Bottlenecks Deficiencies On A Continuous Basis.
- Delivers On Going Market Analysis And Assessment Of Competitor And Market Intelligence With A Focus On The Future And Value Creation
- Creates A Platform Forum For VAS Client Feedback To Improve On Quality Of Service.
- Monitors And Supervises The Implementation Of Operational Plans By Carrying Out Regular And Random Network Inspections And Reviews With Subordinates
- Attends To Staff Issues And Or Grievances As They Arise And Proffer Solutions Or Mitigations Within The Prescribed Timelines.
- Complete All Related Tasks As When Necessary.
Qualification And Experience:
- Telecommunications Engineering Diploma
- Certificate In Supervisory Development Will Be An Added Advantage
- Minimum Of 2 Years’ Relevant Experience
- Strong Technical And Analytical Skills.
- Good Interpersonal Skills With Employees And Stakeholders At All Levels.
- Strong Acquaintance With Clients’ Business And Up To Date With Technological Trends.
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to be considered for the above posts, please apply using the “Apply Now” tab below not later than 16 April 2021; if you face any application challenges on the platform, please contact our Human Resources team on [email protected].
Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted.
Please note that Canvassing will disqualify applicants and communication will be made to shortlisted candidates only.