Technology Projects and Business Analysis Manager
- Post Date:June 25, 2021
- Views 299
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Suitably qualified, experienced and motivated candidates are invited to apply for the position of Technology Projects and Business Analysis Manager which has arisen within the Technology Services Department.
To manage the day to day running of Technology projects and business analysis for the bank in line with agreed projects delivery budgets and timelines
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following, among others:
- Plans resource requirements of the department based on the monthly and quarterly technology projects and business analysis performance targets
- Guides and leads the preparation of the projects plan for the technology services based on the business requirements.
- Develops and updates policies and procedures for technology projects and business analysis department
- Develops the action plans for the department, taking account of the number and nature of projects and resources required weekly.
- Meets with business units monthly to agree on the project prioritisations, timelines and targets
- Oversees the holding of the daily stand-up meetings to review progress and deadlines of projects.
- Review, monitors, identifies and addresses variances of actual to the budget on the monthly basis of the department
- Checks that all products and services are compliant and meet industry standard and best practise
- Resolves all audit issues within specified timeframes
- Coordinates internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Manages all projects and ensures that they are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
- Participates and provides information for the definition of project scope and objectives in line with technical feasibility requirements
- Allocates resource for projects in line with skill set
- Review the project plans and monitors implementation progress through daily, weekly and monthly reports and meetings (project team and stakeholders)
- Approves changes to the projects scope, schedule and costs.
- Identifies and propose risk mitigation interventions for all potential risks on all projects
- Liaises with business and technology management for additional resource required
- Oversees the creation and maintenance of projects documentation.
- Manages the project handover take-over process, including sign-off, audit documentation and project governance.
- Creates stakeholder communications and engagement plan
- Engages with stakeholders throughout the project life cycle
- Manage Requirements elicitation process with product owner.
- Checks all documentation from Business development and ensure adherence to standards and procedure
- Reviews all artefacts for Business analysis and ensure adherence to governance process such as FSD signed offs
- Controls expenses by monitoring all financial movement as well as usage of resources in the section
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- First Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) will be an added advantage
- Project Management Agile/PMI/PRINCE II or equivalent will be required.
Interested persons that meet the above requirements should submit soft copies of their
CVs to [email protected] with the title, Technology Projects and Business Analysis Manager clearly written in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for all applications is 1 July 2021