- Post Date:June 8, 2021
- Views 308
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Education
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING METALLURGY DEPARTMENT
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following post: Technician (1 Post)
Desired Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must have a Diploma in Physical Metallurgy/Extractive Metallurgy/Metallurgical Assaying or equivalent.
- At least three (3) years work experience in a University environment is an added advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To demonstrate the use of equipment to students.
- Conduct and supervise laboratory work for students for physical metallurgy and extractive metallurgy fields as per the work instructions by the Supervisor.
- Order and keep stock of chemical, reagents, and materials used in laboratory work.
- Maintain good housekeeping in the laboratory.
- Ensure that students follow all safety precautions whether in the laboratory or field.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Department.
Interested candidates must send applications, certified copies of certificates, transcripts, national identification (ID & birth certificate) and detailed curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, date of availability, current salary, contact details, names and addresses of three referees addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar – Human Resource
Manicaland State University of Applied Sciences
Bag 7001 Stair Guthrie Road
The application pack should be sent as a single merged pdf file to e-mail address: [email protected]. By no later than Friday, 11 June 2021 at 1000 hours. The subject line should be clearly labelled with the post being applied for, and only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
*NB: Manicaland State University of Applied Sciences is an equal opportunities employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Related Jobs (18)
Agricultural Technologies and Engineering Supervisor on June 14, 2021 Full Time
National Microbiology Reference Laboratory Coordinator on June 12, 2021 Full Time