- Post Date:December 26, 2021
- Views 660
- Career Level TechnicianQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
We are looking for a detail-oriented, problem-solver to join our team as a technician.
Our ideal candidate must have some professional experience working with Alarms, Radio Links, Electric Gates, Electric Fencing, Access Control & CCTV.
To ensure success as a technician, you should demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, knowledge of safety codes and regulations, and experience with a variety of systems.
Technician Responsibilities include:
- Making sure all work complies with relevant codes and regulations.
- Completing all assignments.
- Performing inspections and diagnosing any problems.
- Completing full installations.
- Travelling to customer locations.
- Reading, understanding, and following product manuals.
- Educating customers on care and maintenance.
- Writing service and status reports.
- Analyzing plans.
- “Testing all features and equipment to ensure optimum functioning.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate or technical degree or vocational certificate preferred.
- Current electronics qualification from reputable institutions.
- System experience, whether through trade, security, or military experience.
- Basic computer literate and verbal communication skills.
- Valid Class 4 driver’s license.
How to Apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Guard Tech Security Services
12 Pollet Avenue,
Land: +263 242 740233/740590,
Cell: +263 731740233/731740590