Technical Support Intern
- Post Date:March 25, 2022
- Views 231
- Career Level JuniorQualification DegreeExperience Fresh
- Industry ICT
We are looking for technically skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the technical support position. Technical support officers troubleshoot technical issues, provide timely customer feedback, and support the roll-out of new applications, among other duties.
Moreover, technical support officers need to talk to customers directly, as well as create written documentation, requiring excellent written and verbal communication.
Technical Support Responsibilities:
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Identifying software solutions.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Installing and configuring software.
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
Technical Support Requirements:
- Pursuing a Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac OS.
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
Applications can be sent via email to [email protected] clearly marked TECHNICAL SUPPORT INTERNSHIP