Technical Sales Representative - Mining & Metallurgy
- Post Date:March 8, 2022
- Views 564
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Mining
Applications are invited from sharp, results oriented and suitably qualified persons for a Bulawayo based position of TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE – MINING & METALLURGY which has arisen in our organization.
Responsible to: Marketing Manager
KEY FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- Sell given product range and quantity to specific customers within an agreed period and maintains SBU profitability.
- Plans journeys within the prescribed area of operation and call frequencies to achieve practicable selling cost to achieve appropriate call frequency on individual customers, increase sales and to strengthen Customer Relationships.
- Negotiates contracts.
- Bids for tender business.
- Acquires new business by prospecting for new customers and identifying sales leads towards the introduction of new products.
- Keeps abreast of competitor activity and reacts proactively to any threats to the business.
- Provides technical advice to customers on product use, storage, handling and safety.
- Manages customer satisfaction by ensuring that orders received are promptly processed and delivered, account status is satisfactory, complaints are speedily resolved and their rate of occurrence is minimized.
- Draws up annual sales budgets.
- QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in a Chemistry or Mining and Metallurgy related field.
- A post graduate diploma in Marketing or Sales such as an IMM diploma
- 2 years in technical sales preferably in the Mining and Metallurgy industry.
- Computer Literacy.
- A Clean Class 4 driver’s Licence.
- Must have knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 management systems
Only qualified and experienced candidates should apply attaching CVs and copies of qualifications to email address: [email protected] to be received by Friday, 11 March 2022.