Technical Quality Assurance Officer
- Post Date:May 4, 2022
- Views 314
- Career Level OfficerQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Education
QUALITY ASSURANCE AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT DIRECTORATE
Applications from suitably qualified members are invited to fill the post of TECHNICAL QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
The position requires an individual with:-
- A bachelors and Master’s degree in Administration, Languages or Statistics.
- Five (5) years post-graduate experience in the relevant field.
- Knowledge, understanding and experience in academic or educational Institutions.
- Ability and capacity for high quality report writing.
- Information Communication Technology experience.
- Knowledge and experience of using Social Science Package for Statistics (SPSS) and Nvivo Research Package will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivation and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Respect for colleagues and a team player.
- Diligence and commitment to the organisation’s goals and ethos.
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Good organisational and execution skills and competencies.
Duties and responsibilities
The successful candidate must be able to:-
- Coordinate activities and deliverables from managers for submission to the Executive Director.
- Carry out technical editing of the Directorate’s documentation for submission to the Executive Director for approval and distribution.
- Ensure the Directorate is on course to meeting its targets as defined by the Directorate Strategy and staff individual Results Based Management Work Plans.
- Provide leadership to support staff to coordinate, manage and deliver the Directorate’s documentation and deliverables.
- Provide oversight over any exhibitions and marketing issues for the Directorate.
- Ensure the Quality Assurance portal is current and up to date.
- Ensure responsive action to queries from clients in and outside the University.
Applicants must submit six (6) copies of applications, including a curriculum vitae, giving full personal particulars which should include full names, place and date of birth; certified copies of national identification, birth certificate, proof of qualifications, employment and experience, current salary, date of availability, telephone number and names and addresses of three (3) referees. Applications should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar
Department of Human Resources
University of Zimbabwe
P O Box MP167
Or hand delivered to:
University of Zimbabwe,
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 6 May 2022.