Technical Officer Building
- Post Date:August 10, 2021
- Views 302
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
Advert No: 62/2021
ENGINEERING SERVICES DEPARTMENT
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for appointment to the post of Technical Officer Building. The candidate will be reporting to the Operations Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Director Engineering Services in preparation of Bill of Quantities.
- Assist the Director Engineering Services in project management.
- Carrying routine checks in all Council infrastructure in order to come up with schedule of maintenance plan.
- Quality control on building construction and maintenance works undertaken by contractors.
- Preparation of detailed monthly and annual program of works and reports for Council projects.
- Preparation of building projects budgets and work plan.
Qualifications and Experience;
The ideal candidate must possess the following experience, qualifications and personal attributes:
- At least 5 *O* Levels including English Language and Maths.
- Higher National Diploma in Construction Engineering.
- Class 1 Journeyman Bricklayer.
- Clean class four (4) Driver’s License.
- At least five years previous municipal experience.
- Studying towards a degree in Construction Engineering is an added advantage.
Handwritten applications together with certified copies of qualifications, certifications and a detailed Curriculum Vitae should be submitted to the undersigned no later than 20 August 2021.
TOWN CLERK – Eng. E. Mukaratirwa
P.O. Box 17
Related Jobs (36)
Fitter & Turner on October 25, 2021