Technical Key Accounts Manager
- Post Date:July 5, 2022
- Views 295
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Our client, based in Zimbabwe, offers cloud-based solutions to business in Southern Africa is looking for a country-based project manager to join their team. The suitable candidate must have a good understanding of Google Workspace, Search, Chrome, and Google Cloud Platform. He/she must also have good technical knowledge to assist in the setup of successful “buy-ins”.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, guide long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Work collaboratively with wider Google Account Teams to cultivate and develop business growth for Google Cloud Platform & Workspace and achieve strategic goals.
- Deliver against assigned business and growth goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience to customers and prospects.
- Maintain and grow current Workspace Accounts in addition to acquiring, leading, and developing new Workspace opportunities in your assigned territory.
- Drive agreements by leveraging the partner ecosystem and work with Field Sales Executives, Business Development, and Customer Engineers as a member of the Team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 8 years of experience in SaaS
- Ability to build relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional/matrix-ed environment.
- Ability to plan, pitch and execute a territory business strategy
- Ability to identify opportunities within an existing account base
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, strategic and analytical thinking skills.
Interested and suitably qualified and experienced candidates to send through their CVs to: [email protected]
Related Jobs (16)
Business Technology Analyst on August 10, 2022