- Post Date:July 27, 2022
- Views 445
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry ICT
Reference Number : Tel20227679
We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated and committed individuals to join our team for the position of Technical Executive.
The incumbent wi I report to the Chief Operating Officer and will contribute to the development and implementation of the TelOne Network Infrastructure and Technology business strategy and policy making by advising Executive Management on the technical implications of its decisions.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Formulates Strategic Plans For The Division By Setting Out Vision, Mission And Objectives Of The Department.
- Plans And Directs All Aspects Of Technical Activities And Ensures All Projects, Initiatives, And Processes Are In Conformance With The Organisation’s Objectives And Policy Frameworks.
- Reviews Technical Policies And Strategies In Line With TelOne Mission Based On The Business Plans And Economic Environment.
- Scans The Operating Environment And Develops Technical Business Strategies That Mitigate Threats And Takes Advantage Of Opportunities. Provides Strategic Technical Directions On Business Decisions During Execution Of Specific Projects.
Management of Technical Strategy and Support
- Provides Direction To The Technical Teams In Identifying And Resolving Technical Issues And Seeks Opportunities For Continuous Improvements.
- Defines Technical Issues Requiring Policy Decisions And Proffers Solutions To The Chief Operating Officer And Relevant Management Committees. Coordinates And Recommends Development And Implementation Of Network Infrastructure And Technology Development Plans To The Executive Management Annually.
- Coordinates Formulation Of Capital Budgets For The Planning, Acquisition, Construction, Installation And Commissioning Of The TelOne Digital Network To Deliver But Not Limited To Voice, Data, Digital And Business Support Solutions Annually.
- Formulates Plans And Budgets For The Operations And Maintenance Of The TelOne Network To Meet Customer Needs, Grow And Retain Revenues Continuous Y Formulates Strategies To Exploit Opportunities Given Available Strengths And Proffers Migratory Measures For Weaknesses And Threats Identified.
Research and Development
- Coordinates And Recommends To The Executive Committee Development And Implementation Of Research And Development Plans Annually. Plans And Formulates Aspects Of Research And Development Proposals Such As Objective Or
- Purpose Of Project, Applications That Can Be Utilized From Findings, Costs Of Project, And Equipment And Human Resource Requirements.
- Evaluates Technical Viability Of Research & Development Concepts, Manages Product Development, And Successfully Brings The Concepts To Commercialization By Partnering With Suppliers, Co-Manufacturers, And The Internal Team.
- Implements Performance Management For The Technical Division In Line With TelOne Corporate Goals.
- Cascades Performance Objectives To All Subordinates And Reviews Performance To Meet Key Business Objectives Of Revenue Generation, Revenue Retention, Profitability And Customer Satisfaction As And When Necessary.
- Implements A I Aspects Of HR Functions Within The Department With Respect To Recruitment Needs, Training, Review, Personal Development, Performance Monitoring And Team Building.
- Manages Staffing Issues That Ensure Members Of Staff Are Recruited, Retained And Developed To Fulfill Their Potential.
- Takes Responsibility For Absence, Disciplinary And Grievance Policies For The Department.
- Undertakes All People Management Related Activities In Accordance With TelOne Standards.
Qualification And Experience:
- Electrical/Telecommunications/Electronic/Computer Science Engineering Degree Or Equivalent.
- MBA / MBL Degree A Must.
- Post Graduate Qualification Is An Added Advantage.
- 6 Years’ Hands On Experience At Senior Management Level With 3 Years In The Telecommunications Environment.
- Strong Business Acumen, Management And Analytical Skills.
- Good Communication And Interpersonal Skills With Employees And Stakeholders.
- Ability To Think Strategically And Translate Insights Into Action. Ability To Multi-Task And Manage Multiple Priorities.
If you wish to be considered for the above post, please email to: [email protected] not later than 29 July 2022.
Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted.
Please note that Canvassing will disqualify applicants and communication will be made to shortlisted candidates only.
Related Jobs (13)
Safety Health, Environment and Quality Superintendent on August 10, 2022 Full Time