Technical & Engineering Manager
- Post Date:December 6, 2021
- Views 347
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
As Technical & Engineering Manager, you will responsible for the following activities :
- Ensure implementation of One Maestro expectations in line with Group requirements in all engineering activities.
- Support and assist implementation of technical audits action plans closing for Network and Logistics.
- Actively participate in HSE and Crisis committees for the organization.
- Monitor the implementation of ICC program and ensure that contractors continuously improve their Safety Management Systems.
- Conduct and contract spot work site inspections ensuring HSE is prioritized in works, reporting anomalies identified.
- Ensure implementation of group safety programs such GOLDEN RULES, JST, ZERO FACILITIES in all engineering activities.
- Organize Worksite Safety training for staff, network staff and contractors, participate in training.
- Ensure that all team members attend all mandatory HSE trainings, identify any additional that may be required.
- Ensure consistent application of OSCAR programs, i.e. IZI, CMMS DAISY, CMMS MX, ERIS and S2B ATV.
- Ensure that all projects are assigned with Project Managers and responsibilities are clear.
- Ensure that the design is complaint to the Group norms, International Standards and Local regulations.
- Coordinate and support implementation of all identified projects for the organization (system& technical).
- Ensure that all project commitment and liquidations are done in time in line with agreed objectives.
- Ensure the implementation of Worksite Safety, MOC and risk management throughout the project life cycle.
- Sign off all project MOC and commissioning done by the engineers for assurance purposes.
- Ensure the retention of all project documentation in line with company policy.
- Validate Preventive and Statutory Maintenance plans for Network, GT and Logistics at the beginning of each year.
- Ensure effective implementation of Corrective Maintenance in line with company strategy.
- Ensure implementation of maintenance contracts in line with NEMO for all recurring work for Network and Logistics.
- Ensure implementation of maintenance KPIs to ensure maintenance activities are controlled.
- Ensure that contractor evaluation id carried out.
- Sign off all preventive maintenance works and selected corrective maintenance work.
- Ensure the retention of all maintenance documentation in line with company policy.
- Ensure implementation of preventive maintenance plans for company facilities.
- Ensure timely interventions for all corrective maintenance tasks for facilities.
- Ensure safe implementation of new and improvement projects for facilities.
- Sign off selected preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance works.
- Coordinate the budgeting process for the department for OPEX and CAPEX to ensure all activities are well covered (short
- Ensure utilization of budgets in line with approved budgeted amounts for OPEX and CAPEX.
- Ensure compliance with the purchasing / tender process for cost optimization.
- Implement monthly monitoring and controlling tools for OPEX and CAPEX budgets.
- Review the state of technical integrity of facilities, KPIs and pilot action plans to eliminate integrity threats.
- Confirm classification of risks and compensatory measures for downgraded situations.
- Participate in Technical integrity committee meetings quarterly, developing short-, medium- and long-term plans.
- Supervise, set SMART objectives all direct reports. Train, coach, delegate and monitor staff performance.
- Quarterly and annual appraisal for direct reports.
Offer ID: 48387BR
Metier: Inspection & Maintenance General Resp., Inspection, Maintenance Methods Studies, Maintenance, General Operations Responsab, Project Management, Support/ Project Management
Experience level required: Minimum 3 years
Branch: Marketing & Services
Related Jobs (49)
Administrative Assistant – Research & Innovation Directorate on January 19, 2022 Full Time
Researcher – Gender Equality and Women Political Leadership on January 18, 2022 Consultancy Contract