- Post Date:April 22, 2021
- Views 501
- Offered Salary US$500 per MonthCareer Level OtherQualification Diploma
- Experience 3-5 YearsIndustry Education
Line Manager: Technical Editorial Manager – Harare
Department: Content & Editorial
Location: Emerald Hill – Harare
Salary: US$500 per Month
Start Date: 1st May 2021
Doddle Learn is focused on delivering high quality education resources that cover UK and international curricula and are a good fit for current teaching and learning practices.
As a Technical Editor, you will be involved in creating and maintaining iSpring and other HTML animations in our PowerPoint Presentations, Interactives and other content on our platform.
- Using Powerpoint and iSpring to animations, interactives and video content
- Convert Flash-based PowerPoint Presentations to HTML5 format
- Convert other presentations eg Whiteboard to videosinteractive format
- Uploading and tagging of Powerpoints, interactives and videos to the hosting platform
- Organising interactives, videos and animations into the correct sections of the PowerPoint Presentation
- Organise and add other content such as PDF files to the platform
- Providing technical editorial suppart to the team as needed
- Briefing in-house designers and developers
- Attending department and company meetings
- Well organised and able to work on multiple projects effectively; thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- A confident and clear communicator.
- Able to take initiative, offering effective solutions to problems.
- A thorough and meticulous person with a keen eye for detail; has a good understanding of the importance of rigorous quality assurance in the context of educational resources for classroom and independent use.
- A keen interest in education and knowledge of UK and international educational system
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent IT skills. especially Microsoft PowerPoint or iSpring or any other animation software
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills, written and spoken
- Educated to Diploma or Degree Level
- Any animations-related specialist courses will be an added advantage
The responsibilities outline above are a summary of the main duties that you should expect to undertake in your role as Technical Editor. They should not be viewed as exhaustive and are subject to review and amendment as and when required.
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Related Jobs (20)
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Specialist on July 22, 2021 Full Time
Investigative Journalism Opportunities for Reporters and Mentors on July 22, 2021 Contract