Technical Assistant - Department of Livestock Sciences
- Post Date:April 5, 2022
- Views 311
- Career Level AssistantQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Agriculture
Applications are invited for the post of TECHNICAL ASSISTANT in THE DEPARTMENT OF LIVESTOCK SCIENCES.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
Applicants must possess the following:
- Five ‘O’ level passes including Mathematics and English.
- A Diploma in Agriculture
- Have a minimum of one year experience with animals
- Experience working in a laboratory will be an added advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collecting samples from animals for teaching and research purposes
- Demonstrating the handling and safe keeping of animals used for students’ experiments and research
- Assist students, Technicians, Lecturers during field camps and practicals.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Chief Technician.
Interested candidates must submit six copies of applications, including a curriculum vitae, giving full personal particulars indicating full name, place and date of birth, certified copies of national identification, birth certificate, proof of qualifications, employment and experience, present salary, telephone number and names and addresses of three referees should be addressed to:
DEPUTY REGISTRAR, HUMAN RESOURCES
University of Zimbabwe
P O Box MP167
Certified copies of school and college certificates must be attached to each set of application.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Thursday 7 April 2022.
The University of Zimbabwe is an equal opportunity employer and therefore men and women are equally encouraged to apply.