- Post Date:February 25, 2021
- Views 347
- Qualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
The Netafim field team is structured in a unique way to ensure the best possible support for farmers. The sales team works as technical advisors, rather than sales consultants. This is to ensure that each end-user of a Netafim product has access to the expertise to apply the product optimally in order to get the maximum return on investment.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Development and maintenance of Netafim markets in SADC
- Marketing irrigation products and services
- Training and technical advice to clients
- Building healthy client relationships
Education and Experience
- Tertiary qualification(s) related to Agriculture
- Minimum 8+ years’ practical experience in the design and/or selling of irrigation systems.
- Language: English, Afrikaans
- Excellent marketing skills
- Excellent people skills
- Valid passport
- Travel – The position can entail travel throughout the country as well as surrounding countries.
- Ability to work independently.
- Energetic and dynamic qualities
- Ability to work away from home for periods.
- Practical experience
- Marketing skills; independence; communication skills
- Strategic thinking
Permanent employment, subject to probation period of three (3) months
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
Starting date: as soon as possible
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY APPLICATIONS FULFULLING THE MINIMUM CRITERIA WILL BE CONSIDERED.
To apply please email Bianka along with all relevant documentation at [email protected] before/on 28 February 2021.
Related Jobs (11)
Agricultural Technologies and Engineering Supervisor on June 14, 2021 Full Time