Technical Advisor (Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health)
- Post Date:February 11, 2021
- Views 428
- Qualification DegreeExperience 5-10 YearsIndustry Health Care
Under the Target, Accelerate and Sustain Quality Care (TASQC) for HIV Epidemic Control program, the Technical Advisor will be a key member of the Programs Management Team and focused on spearheading ASRH and DREAMS program. Reporting to the Technical Director, the Technical Advisor (ASRH) will be responsible for designing and supervising the implementations of all technical aspects of the DREAMS/ASRH program, operational support, and coordination/networking, in line with organizational and national guidelines and set targets. The successful incumbent will provide the expected deliverables for DREAMS/ASRH implementation in Matabeleland South Province.
- Provide strategic technical leadership and guidance for the integration and implementation of Adolescent and Sexual and reproductive Health (ASRH) approaches
- Forge enduring relationships and partnerships with MOHCC and other stakeholders to ensure synergistic effort in implementing DREAMS and ASRH programs
- Promote the adoption and layering of innovative ASRH activities into consortium plans
- Support with the design of tools to integrate and DREAMS and ASRH within current program management and data collection tools.
- Promote site level DREAMS HIV prevention data analysis (entry point yield analysis, cascade analysis) to improve quality of services and achievement of site targets.
- Build capacity of district teams to mentor health facilities to record DREAMS HIV prevention services correctly and completely in appropriate registers, checklists, and other source documents.
- Collaborate with SIE team (Provincial and District) to monitor the aggregation, verification, and reporting of all program data into OPHID and USAID databases
- Review and approve requests and acquittals for resources in line with financial management policies and other relevant SOPs to support program implementation.
- Track costs of ASRH activities and contribute to cost-effectiveness analyses and expenditure reporting.
- Collaborate with Policy, Advocacy and Communication team to design and produce high quality IEC materials to support ASRH and DREAMS activities
- Document case studies and good practices for program reports and presentations
- Lead production of youth-friendly and/or community-focused multi-media health promotion materials to enhance access to services.
- Degree in health or social sciences or related qualifications
- A Master’s Degree in Social Sciences or Health is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in HIV and TB/HIV programs management at district level within MOHCC or the NGO technical assistance environment
- Three years’ experience of implementing DREAMS is a requirement.
- Proven experience in working with OVCs and AGYW as a service provider of PrEP, reproductive health, and counselling for post violence care services.
- Certified USAID LIVES Training will be an added distinct advantage.
- A qualification in project management, administration, business management, health services management, monitoring and evaluation, data management or similar will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), and online collaboration technologies.
- Step 1: Click here and Complete the Application Form.
- Step 2: Submit your cv and application letter via email to : [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
OPHID and its Consortium partners are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, political affiliation, religion, tribe, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, health status (including HIV status) or age.
OPHID does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, technical test, oral interviews, processing, training, or any other fees).
While OPHID may from time to time engage external consultants for the facilitation of the recruitment process, only OPHID has the right to offer employment to candidates. No third parties have been authorised to offer employment on behalf of OPHID.
Deadline: 19 February 2021.