Team Leader - Technical Operations
- Post Date:May 21, 2021
- Views 329
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Cassava Smartech is looking for a Team Leader — Technical Operations to join its Information Systems Technical team. The main purpose of the position is to lead the provision of technical support to the organisation with particular emphasis on applications, infrastructure, research and trend analysis on technology, including knowledge management support.
- Identifies and facilitates the implementation of automated systems or processes to improve overall customer experience.
- Facilitates the integration of new technology into the department and the business; taking a lead in changing how the team members operate and deliver value to customers.
- Ensures continuous change and improvement amongst team members by constantly challenging the status quo and encouraging and supporting new technological ideas.
- Manages the business by responding to, and ensuring the satisfactory achievement of the market and customer demands by automating manual processes.
- Delivers leadership and guidance to the senior managers and teams in Service Management and Customer Experience.
- Plans and provides data analytics requirements for analysis of business data, production of reports and insights as required by the business and the department.
- Ensures that set information systems security policies are implemented within the department and across organisation wide systems and facilitates policy reviews.
- Ensures that organization wide applications, operations and system performance comply with agreed service standards through conducting routine system checks.
- Identifies relevant stakeholders, investigates their needs and expectations and plans and implements tasks to meet them.
- Improves relationships with stakeholders through engagement initiatives.
- Delivers leadership and guidance to the Service Delivery engineers and analysts.
- Identifies critical skills gaps and requirements in the department and facilitates training and certification to ensure the team is abreast with rapid changes in the technological environment.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- A relevant vocational qualification and post graduate qualification is advantageous.
- 6 years working experience in the IT industry.
- Service management in a similar business or industry with at least 3 years in a senior technical position.
- Extensive knowledge of Fintech and Telecoms development.
- Experience in project management in an IS environment is critical.
- Honesty & integrity is a must.
Please apply to: The HR Business Partner by sending your CV to [email protected] clearly indicating the position “Team Leader – Technical Operations” in the subject area by the 25th of May 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.