Team Lead, Trauma Healing Work Evaluation
- Post Date:June 22, 2022
- Views 294
- Career Level OtherQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Health Care
The Cloudburst Group frequently develops and implements evaluations, assessments, and other learning tools for USAID/DDI/DRG. To support these projects, Cloudburst seeks qualified experts with experience across a variety of DRG subject matter and methodologies.
Cloudburst is currently seeking a Team Lead with subject matter expertise in trauma healing work to conduct a program evaluation of Tree of Life’s (TOL) trauma healing work for victims of organized violence and torture during the 2018 election period. The evaluation will determine if and how beneficiaries use what they have learned and if and how they and their communities continue to benefit from it.
Illustrative Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
- In consultation with Cloudburst and the evaluation team, develop a detailed work plan for the evaluation.
- Collaborate with the evaluation team and Cloudburst to design and implement a rigorous mixed methods evaluation approach, e.g., the design and methodology for evaluations should include the use of both primary and secondary data sources and interview of multiple stakeholders including USAID staff, implementing partners, and other key informants.
- Conduct fieldwork to support evaluation, including a desk review,
- Prepare findings workshop and outbrief for Mission and Embassy staff at conclusion of fieldwork.
- Lead the drafting of an evaluation report, responding to USAID’s questions and criteria, with an emphasis on analysis-based, actionable, and operational recommendations that can assist with strategic decision-making and programmatic decisions.
- Present findings to USAID and other USG officials.
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- At least 10 years of extensive analytical experience in trauma healing work and/or rights and governance with Africa and/or Zimbabwe-specific experience.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field is strongly preferred..
- Familiarity with USAID’s objectives, approaches, and operations.
- Prior experience leading evaluations and assessments for USAID strongly preferred
- Knowledge of evaluation and assessment methodology, including desk review, qualitative and quantitative data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Deep familiarity with developing country contexts
- Superior writing, communication, and analytical skills.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- English fluency required.
About the Organization
The Cloudburst Group is a small consulting business with its main office in Landover, MD. Cloudburst is considered a leader in optimizing the effectiveness and sustainability of public/private programs that target underserved populations and support communities domestically and internationally. Our services include research, evaluation, planning, management consulting and technical assistance, communications and performance measurement.
The work that Cloudburst engages in is guided by a Mission to improve economic, social, and environmental resilience. To this end, many of the populations and communities we work with focus on addressing structural and institutional racism that disproportionately impacts Black, Indigenous, and People of Color. Cloudburst believes that effective services and solutions are created with communities historically impacted by the systems we are attempting to transform. We strongly encourage applications from people who are representative of the culturally and ethnically diverse communities we work with.
The Cloudburst Group is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or genetics, or any other protected class. Cloudburst will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled