Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:July 21, 2021
- Views 209
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Group Tax compliance monitoring.
- Reviews, monitors computations, preparations and submissions of direct and indirect tax returns.
- Timeous preparation of accurate transfer pricing returns.
- Monitors and ensures fiscalisation compliance.
- Works with ZIMRA to provide information and respond to queries.
- Works with the revenue authority and auditors to ensure effective conduct of audits.
- Ensures all trading entities have valid tax clearance certificates.
- Prepares monthly reconciliations of tax ledger and routine and ADHOC reports.
- Provides internal training to staff on tax matters and assist in organizing external training.
- Tax registration and deregistration of entities.
- A degree in Tax, Fiscal Studies, Accounting or Finance.
- A Tax professional course.
- At least three years’ tax compliance and transfer experience.
- Good knowledge of tax laws and practice.
- Comprehensive communication and presentation skills.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (6)
Group Audit Manager – Chartered Accountant or similar on July 13, 2021 Full Time