Tariffs & Risk Management Officer
- Post Date:December 20, 2021
- Apply Before: January 22, 2022
- Views 666
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
This position is responsible for ensuring the timeous review and circulation of Tariffs to users, continuous capacity building for medical aid and service providers staff members. Supervision of accreditation activities to reduce medical aid fraud, waste, abuse, misuse or errors.
Key Job Functions
- Handle tariff issues and timeously circulate tariffs.
- Spearheading capacity building for the claims assessors, service providers/hospitals’ billing staff.
- Supervising the coordination of the activities of the Risk Management Committee.
- Overseeing the accreditation processes of institutions to ensure quick response and promote quality.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Nursing Administration OR a Diploma in General Nursing plus any Management or Administrative Qualification or any other Degree.
- Working experience in medical aid claims processing, investigations, healthcare forensics or in a supervisory role is an advantage.
- A clean class 4 drivers’ licence.
Related Jobs (47)
Administrative Assistant – Research & Innovation Directorate on January 19, 2022 Full Time
Assistant Bursar x 3 & Administrative Assistant x 2 on January 19, 2022 Contract