T95 Client Monitoring Coordinator
- Post Date:May 3, 2021
- Views 598
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
Reporting to: Provincial Programs Manager
Location: Masvingo, Matabeleland South, Zimbabwe
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
The Organization for Public Health Interventions and Development (OPHID) PVO 31/16 develops and implements innovative approaches and strategies to strengthen HIV Care and Treatment services in Zimbabwe, by providing enhanced access for communities to comprehensive HIV prevention, care and treatment. OPHID, works with the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MOHCC) in implementing these interventions.
The T95 Client Monitoring Coordinator (T95-CMC) is responsible for supporting the Provincial Programs Manager (PPM) in the implementation and monitoring of the TASQC community HIV program activities with special emphasis on ensuring client monitoring to improve retention in care. T95-CMC will work with District OPHID staff and other stakeholders through the district health executives (DHEs) to improve long term client/patient monitoring in line with organizational and national guidelines and targets. The T95-CMC reports to the PPM.
- Provide technical leadership in client monitoring to improve retention in care;
- Work towards meeting the programme set targets for the site which are reviewed on a weekly, month quarterly basis;
- Liaise with MOHCC/ NatPharm procurement and supply chain management unit to ensure availability of viral load commodities to all project sites;
- Provide linkage with OPHID and the MoHCC laboratory services (District, Provincial and Central Hospital) and other stakeholders;
- Provides technical support in HIV rapid testing and HIV self-testing;
- Train facility staff on viral load collection – plasma and dry blood spot (DBS) samples;
- Mentor and support facility on CLI;
- Coordinates all capacity building activities for OPHID staff at district levels;
- Contributes to the development of guidelines, tools and recommendations related to the implementation and evaluation of differentiated service delivery models within the project.
- Degree in medical laboratory sciences;
- A master’s in health-related field is an added advantage;
- At least 3 years’ experience working in the laboratory in either public or private sector;
- Experience in HIV care and treatment program planning and implementation at district or Provincial level;
- Familiarity with Zimbabwe health systems;
- Valid registration with the relevant professional body;
- Experience in implementing donor funded health programs, knowledge and appreciation of PEPFAR/USAID indicators will be an added advantage;
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), and online collaboration technologies;
- Proficiency in qualitative data analysis and use of qualitative data analysis software;
- Clean Class 4 drivers’ license
- Step 1: Complete the Application Form here
- Step 2: Submit your cv and application letter via email to: [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
OPHID and its Consortium partners are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, political affiliation, religion, tribe, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, health status (including HIV status) or age.
OPHID does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, technical test, oral interviews, processing, training, or any other fees).
While OPHID may from time to time engage external consultants for the facilitation of the recruitment process, only OPHID has the right to offer employment to candidates. No third parties have been authorised to offer employment on behalf of OPHID.
Deadline: 5 May 2021
Related Jobs (26)
Graduate Entrepreneurial and Employment Promotion Programme (GEEPP) on January 25, 2022 Internship