Systems Support Analyst
- Post Date:August 31, 2021
- Views 304
- Career Level AnalystQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Banking
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the following position of Systems Support Analyst which has arisen within the People’s Own Savings Bank.
Reporting to the ICT Applications Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for systems analysis, development, installation, configuration, maintenance and support of the systems.
KEY ACTIVITIES OF THE JOB
- Developing and translating business cases from user requirements.
- Translating user requirements into technical specifications.
- Developing system interfaces and integrations with external systems.
- Designing manuals for new systems and updating all system technical manuals.
- Testing all system patches and new system configurations before implementation.
- Implementing tested systems and products as per business specifications.
- Supervising user acceptance tests for new products/features and configurations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Project Management Diploma is an added advantage.
- Two years’ experience in system analysis, design and development.
- Proficiency in Java, C#, Python, SQL and other programming languages
- The position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email their CVs and applications clearly indicating on email subject heading the position being applied for, to: [email protected] not later than 03 September 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.