Systems Operations Officer
- Post Date:August 31, 2021
- Views 414
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry ICT
REPORTING TO: HEALTH INFORMATION SYSTEMS OFFICER
DURATION: FIVE – YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Key Result Areas
- Ensuring the provision of flawless internet connectivity.
- Ensuring secure communication through emails and the NBSZ website.
- Training of ICT users and interns.
- Performing ICT needs assessment, installing upgrades and monitoring ICT systems and user performance.
- Implementing internal and external service level agreements.
- Recommending contemporary applications/information systems for implementation as necessary.
- Administering the Employee Self Service, Contact Centre, Email/Internet Fleet Management and Temperature Monitoring Systems.
- Troubleshooting and resolving all NBSZ information systems and application issues.
- Performing ICT hardware and software maintenance in accordance with the organization’s ICT policy.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Information Communication Technology/ Computer Science.
- Clean class 4 driver’s license.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their application letters, certified academic and professional certificates and CVs to: [email protected]
Human Capital Officer
National Blood Service Zimbabwe
P O Box A101,
Not later than 1600 hrs on 7 September 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (17)
Director of Studies on October 25, 2021