Systems Development Analyst
- Post Date:May 24, 2021
- Views 483
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
The successful incumbent will be responsible for translating algorithms and technical specifications into codes that can be executed on a computer system. The role exists to provide third level support for deployed solutions.
- Implements systems development section policies, processes and procedures to deliver quality software applications.
- Researches and recommends trending software development tools and frameworks to solve efficiently meet business requirements.
- Ensures policies are adequately communicated to all application users and section members.
- Delivers individual project requirements based upon weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly sectional project plans.
- Develops systems according to standards, policies and system requirements.
- Conducts unit testing to software packages in line with scheduled development sprints.
- Ensures systems deployments adhere to deployment and operational policies in place.
- Establishes a secure integration infrastructure to protect sensitive business information.
- Evaluates integration infrastructure to keep in line with the rapid changes in technology and security threats.
- Proposes solutions to address challenges raised by system users.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- A degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
- A related post graduate qualification is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of security frameworks and implementation is a must.
- 1-2 years’ experience ina similar or related environment.
- Must be able to work well under minimum supervision.
Please apply to: The HR Business Partner by sending your CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the position “Systems Development Analyst” in the subject area by the 26th of May 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.