- Post Date:August 31, 2021
- Views 212
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Banking
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the following position of Systems Developer which has arisen within the People’s Own Savings Bank.
Reporting to the Applications Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for developing, testing and maintaining information systems and software and engineer the framework used to control the process of digitizing the bank.
KEY ACTIVITIES OF THE JOB
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.
- Identifying areas for modification and development of these modifications in programs.
- Writing scripts that automate the bank’s internal and routine business operations.
- Verifying and deploying programs and systems on dedicated servers and computers.
- Troubleshooting malfunctioning systems.
- Testing systems in controlled and real situations before deployment.
- Evaluating system compliance with business requirements.
- Produce documentation on product requirements, design and architecture, agile product roadmaps, source codes, user experience and maintenance.
- Creating end-user documentation for custom developed systems.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A first degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Java, C#, Python, SQL and other programming languages.
- At least two years’ proven experience in Software design and development.
- The position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email their CVs and applications clearly indicating on email subject heading the position being applied for, to: [email protected] not later than 03 September 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.