- Post Date:September 8, 2021
- Views 382
- Career Level AnalystQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry ICT
Reporting to the Research & Development Manager, the successful candidate must possess a strong critical thinking and problem-solving mentality leading to the development of innovative processes and IT solutions that address the pain points of our users and customers. The following are the key result areas:
- Providing digital channels with technical support for the purposes of business acquisition, premium/income collection and benefits payment.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, and acting as a consultant on all queries of a technical nature.
- Analyses and documents the “to be” business and operations processes by focusing on modern IT solutions.
- Researches and recommends appropriate new business models and products enabled by Internet of Things and other modern solutions.
- Spearheads machine learning in order for company systems to learn from data, identify patterns and make decisions with minimal human intervention.
- Maintains a database of all data entries from loT, digital channels etc and avails these in a timely fashion to stakeholders to enable fast and better decisions making.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Software Engineering or related field
- 2 years of relevant experience in financial services industry or similar environment.
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent Team skills. A
- Ability to work under pressure.
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address:
Applications should be sent by not later than 10 September 2021.