- Post Date:January 4, 2022
- Views 479
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
Unified Councils Pension Fund is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the position of Systems Administrator which has arisen in the Fund.
Overall Job Responsibility
Reporting to the Head Finance and Investments the successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
- To implement and maintain a reliable and efficient Information Communication Technology system.
- Ensure that the Fund has a disaster recovery plan for operating systems, databases, networks, servers, and software applications.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to ICT scheduled projects.
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address challenges regarding to projects implementation.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives.
- Perform user acceptance tests and ensure that ICT projects are implemented within the set time lines.
- Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when procuring the required equipment.
Qualifications for System Administrator
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration or equivalent.
- At least three years of database, network administration, or system administration experience
- Knowledge of the pension administration system would be an added advantage.
- Project Management qualification would be an added advantage.
Applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies and national ID should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Systems Administrator Position”.
CLOSING DATE: 5th January 2022 at 1500 HOURS.
Applications should be emailed to [email protected] or delivered to:
THE PRINCIPAL OFFICER
“Systems Administrator Position”
Unified Councils Pension Fund
3rd Floor West,
162 Harare Street
OR POST TO
P.O. Box 984
Related Jobs (27)
Administrative Assistant – Research & Innovation Directorate on January 19, 2022 Full Time