- Post Date:July 20, 2021
- Views 444
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
Our client, a well-established organisation in the healthcare industry seeks to hire an exceptional multitasker and communicator with an analytical mind to fill the above position. The incumbent will be reporting to the IT Manager.
- Monitoring and managing all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Establish, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Evaluate the existing systems and provide technical direction to the IT support staff.
- Oversee the development of customised software and hardware requirements.
- Plan and implement systems automation as required for better efficiency.
- Formulate and design the security system in place to maintain data safety.
- Oversee the constant availability of technical resources.
- Maintain and supervise the inventory.
- Timely reporting on the log sheet for rapid response to any glitches.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Industry certifications e.g. MCSE.
- 2-4 years working in an Information Technology environment or similar.
- Clear verbal and written communication and ability to prepare accurate reports.
- Ability to plan and organise in line with job requirements.
- Ability to solve work related problems to achieve the correct outcomes.
- Ability to interact, negotiate (where applicable) and achieve targets.
Applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates, are invited. Please email your application and CV to [email protected]
Closing Date: Wednesday 21 July 2021.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.