System Developer (SAP ABAP)
- Post Date:August 31, 2021
- Views 317
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry ICT
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following position of SYSTEM DEVELOPER (SAP ABAP) which has arisen within the Insurance and Pensions Commission, Harare.
Reporting to: The ICT Manager
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs.
- Gathers and analyses user requirements and develops specifications.
- Design, develop and code forSAP 5/4 HANA modules and functions using ABAP programming language.
- Perform system unit and integration testing.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality. and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Develop software and system support documentation and procedures according to Rust-Oleum standards.
- Any other duties as maybe assigned by the ICT Manager.
Qualifications, Skills S Experience
- Degree in Computer Science information systems or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of ABAP and SAP U15 Fiori experience.
- SAP ABAP Certification is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Reports/Forms/BAPI/RFC/IDOCs/Web Dynpro/SAP BRF is on added advantage.
- Extensive experience in debugging, performance tuning, Runtime Analysis and System monitoring.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming techniques.
- Hands-on experience in software development process (i.e. Agile, Waterfall or Iterative;
- Working understanding of the following modules RCO, HR, RM, CRMand MM
- Experience with SAP workflow development
Interested persons should submit their written applications together with a detailed CV and certified copies of ID, academic and professional qualifications by not later than 3 September 2021.
The Human Resources Executive,
Insurance and Pensions Commission,
160 Rhodesville Avenue,
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
IPEC is an equal opportunity employer.