- Post Date:May 11, 2022
- Views 448
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
The National Prosecuting Authority is established in terms of Section 258 of the Constitution with the responsibility to institute and undertake criminal prosecutions on behalf of the State. Career opportunities have arisen in the National Prosecuting Authority. The National Prosecuting Authority invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancy of SWITCHBOARD OPERATOR that has risen in the Authority in the ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT.
GRADE : P14
DUTY STATION : HEAD OFFICE
REPORTS TO : ICT MANAGER
- 5 ‘O’ Levels including English Language
- Able to communicate fluently in English and any other local language
- Punctual and trustworthy person.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Ethical, honest and responsible person.
- Good listening, interpersonal and mediation skills.
- Ability to use standard office equipment (Faxes, printers).
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage the NPA switch board
- Prompt answering incoming calls, transferring calls and/or taking messages as necessary.
- Inform members.on phone calls received during their absence.
- To answer simple questions about clients’ businesses, using reference files.
- Make phone calls or arrange conference calls as instructed.
- Route emergency calls appropriately.
- Perform general clerical work as assigned including typing tasks.
- Update and Maintenance of Internal Telephone Directory
- Reporting Faulty Telephone lines and keep record.
- Take down brief messages.
- Keeping a log of calls.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons must hand deliver their application letters together with certified copies of birth certificate, National Identity Document, educational certificates and transcripts, professional qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae. The application letter should clearly state the preferred Province of deployment. All applications should be addressed to:
National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe
P. Bag CY 7714
or delivered to
101 Nkwame Nkrumah Ave,
Deadline for submission of applications is close of business on 13 May 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviewed in Harare.