Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:August 14, 2021
- Views 540
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Agriculture
Our client in the Agriculture Industry seeks applications from qualified, experienced and self- driven candidates for the Supervisor position.
Principal Accountabitities (Duties)
- Supervises lime packers and team leaders
- Time sheets administration
- Champions health and safety issues within the workplace
- Complies daily production reports
- Escalates critical issues to the responsible authorities
- Monitors employees time management especially meal breaks
- Carries out any other assignments assigned by the Account Manager from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 5 O’Level subjects
- Excellent command of Health and Safety awareness is necessary.
- Any tertiary qualification in Occupational Health and Safety will be an added advantage
- Qualification in Supervisory skills will be an added advantage
- Practical knowledge of time sheets management is a must for supervisory
- Candidates with prior experience of working in the Cement Industry of Zimbabwe are encouraged to register.
Due Date: 18th August 2021
Related Jobs (36)
Join Chiedza Child Care Centre on September 23, 2021
Gender, Protection and Disability Inclusion Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract
Monitoring and Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract