- Post Date:August 14, 2021
- Views 575
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Reports to: The Senior Subgrants Administrator
Supports Subgrants, Small and Mini grants monitoring. This position is temporary and for a period of one year.
- Assist partners with the budget and budget notes preparation, and modification requests;
- Assist the Senior Subgrants Administrator in reviewing and processing all Small and Mini grants payment requests;
- Review partner’s monthly financial reports and supporting documents to ensure compliance, allowability and accuracy.
- Follow up with partners on any outstanding supporting documents or questioned costs;
- Routinely monitor financial reports for unusual activities, transactions, and investigate anomalies or unusual transactions;
- Document results of the financial reviews in a Desk Review Form;
- Ensure filing of all grantees’ documentation, including agreements, financial reports and payment information;
- Update the Cumulative Tracking tool for the small and mini grants, update other internal monitoring trackers;
- Advise the Finance and Admin Director on the cash requirements by each partner for inclusion into the Monthly Wire Request for the field office;
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Senior Subgrants Administrator.
Person specification & qualifications
- First Degree in Finance / Accounting or related field, a professional qualification or postgraduate degree is an added advantage;
- Minimum 3 years experience in NGO Finance or grants management;
- Knowledge of USAID or US funded agents grants management an added advantage;
- Working knowledge of word processing and excel spreadsheet applications;
- Very good communication skills required, both written and oral;
- High level of attention to detail in all aspects of work responsibilities and excellent organizational skills.
Email application and detailed curriculum Vitae to [email protected] clearly marking the Subject line “Subgrants Assistant”
READVERTISMENT: This is a re advertisement and all interested applicants who had responded to the advert of 16 August 2021 are being advised to reapply for them to be considered.
Deadline: 10 September 2021
Related Jobs (11)
Project Accountant – Takunda Project on November 20, 2021