- Post Date:March 23, 2022
- Views 230
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Media
A leading creative and digital media organization based in Harare, Zimbabwe, is looking for a candidate to fill the role of Studio Manager in their production division.
An exciting position for a passionate and multi-talented creative individual at a brand-new TV, film and content studio. This position will provide a variety of administrative, social media and creative management support services. Duties will require certain flexibility in working hours to accommodate production schedules and related events. This post is being offered on a short term 1 year contract basis with possibility of renewal based on performance and availability of funding.
- Booking studio production spaces needed by clients.
- Pitching creative shoot concepts to diverse clients ranging from content creators to civil society organizations;
- Create attractive and effective marketing campaigns for the studio;
- Generate new business & creative partnerships for the studio;
- Ensure that the equipment is in working order before and after use;
- Liaise with production teams that may be needed for clients’ projects;
- Prepare invoices for clients;
- Book cleaning services as needed;
- Safeguarding equipment – equipment is safe, insured, repaired, replaced timeously etc;
- Having relevant production experience is an added advantage – Understanding how studio works, shoots, industry knowledge;
- Planning and organizing production schedules;
- Assessing project and resource requirements;
- Working with project officers;
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met;
- Determining quality control standards;
- Overseeing production processes for the organization and external clients;
- Re-negotiating timelines or schedules as necessary;
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials;
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment;
- Liaising with clients and sales staff;
- Supervising and managing the work of junior staff;
- Organizing relevant training sessions;
- Reporting to the programme lead.
- Degree / Diploma in Film and Cinematography;
- 2 years of experience as Studio Manager or specialist of a similar role;
- Extensive experience of using video and editing equipment;
- Proficient in adobe / final cut pro;
- Good time-management skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred;
- Exceptional camera skills;
- A combination of basic English / Shona / Ndebele skills.
Interested candidates should forward a Cover Letter and CV with subject title ‘Studio Manager” to [email protected] no later than 25th March 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.