- Post Date:November 24, 2021
- Views 205
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience Fresh
- Industry Non Governmental
Department: Finance and Administration
Location: Catholic Diocesan Pastoral Centre
Date of commencement: 1 January 2022
Catholic Commission for Justice and Peace in Mutare (CCJP-M) is a Catholic Commission operating within the structures of the Diocese of Mutare in Zimbabwe. Our main focus is to promote justice, peace and reconciliation inspired by the 10 Social Teachings of the Church.
- Under the direct supervision of the Finance and Administration manager the finance student attachee is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations of the commission;
- This includes processing and monitoring payments and expenditures and preparing and monitoring the payroll system;
- Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure that Commission finances are accurate and up to date and also that expenses are paid within established time limits.
Qualification and experience
- Currently studying towards a university Accounting degree or Finance degree and now at the level of industrial attachment.
Applicants should send their applications with a CV and scanned copies of academic and professional certificates indicating telephone numbers and three referees to [email protected]
CCJP-Mutare is an equal employer, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Deadline: 30 November 2021 (5pm)
Related Jobs (12)
Project Accountant – Takunda Project on November 20, 2021