Student Development Officer
- Post Date:June 30, 2022
- Views 458
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Education
Applications are invited to fill a vacancy in the STUDENT AFFAIRS DIVISION as a Student Development Officer.
The Student Development Officer will be responsible for:
- Planning, developing, and delivering a variety of student development services at the university
- Facilitating the formation and development of student clubs and associations for professional and academic development
- Cultivating maintaining relationships with prospective employers to ensure attachment and employment opportunities for students
- Coaching and mentoring students on CV and Application letter writing skills, interviewing skills, and general soft skills.
- Assisting with registration and orientation activities
- Participating in student recruitment as well as marketing of university programmes
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate should:
- Have strong interpersonal skills. He/she should have;
- A first degree in Social Sciences or Commerce related eg Business Studies
- Two (2) years experience
Conditions of Service
Medical Aid, Leave and Pension Benefits are offered. The information on salary and other benefits will be made available to the short-listed candidates.
Soft copies in a single continuous PDF file of each of the following: application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, national identity card, birth certificate and curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications and previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses should be sent to: [email protected] or hand delivered to:
Human Resources Section
Gwanda State University
Epoch Mine Campus
P O Box 30
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Friday, 01 July 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (11)
Design Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer on August 13, 2022 Contract Full Time