Strategy Architect (Connectivity Planning)
- Post Date:July 15, 2021
- Views 262
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry ICT
The main purpose of the job is to carry-out researches and formulate Technology Services strategy and systems architectures and produce short term and long term technology platforms development plans. To design, plan, and govern strategic and cross-organisational rationalization of business’ products, services, processes, and infrastructure in line with technological trends. To provide expertise in solution architectures and to lead teams of Connectivity Planning Engineers in analysis, modelling and solution designs and technical RFP evaluations in order to achieve overall business objectives.
- Researches on key trends in the technology space and performs gap analysis with current technological capabilities and assets of the business.
- Develops systems architecture investment plans aligned with Econet’s business goals and objectives, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
- Issues and evaluates RFI, RFQ and RFP for new technologies and solutions
- Conducts proof of concept (POC) of emerging technologies in support of systems development efforts, with precise responsibilities varying according to the scale and complexity of the POC.
- Create technology standards and practices and ensure adherence
- Lead in design, development, testing, and deployment of technology proof of concept solutions.
- Lead on technical competency with ability to provide technical advisory and conduct training on both products and technologies.
- Documents the Technology services objectives, resource strategy, proposed solutions and architectures, CAPEX, OPEX, Risks, SWOT analysis and Strategy & Architecture proposal
- Develops the Technology Systems Disaster Recovery strategy
- Profiles vendor research and development initiatives, patents
- Develops Strategy and Architecture design policies, systems and procedures in line with overall corporate objectives and best practice.
- Lead and coordinate cross functional teams of Connectivity Planning Engineers in developing specific end-to-end solutions.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- 6 O Levels Including Mathematics, Science and English.
- 2 A Level passes
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent, plus
- Industry certifications such as (e.g CCNA, CCNP) will be an added advantage
- At least 6 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
To apply for the above listed position, kindly click on the APPLY NOW tab and apply directly on the Econet recruitment portal:
Closing date for all applications is 19 July, 2021
Please note only short listed applicants will be responded to
Related Jobs (9)
Medical Laboratory Scientist – Bulawayo Laboratory on July 26, 2021 Full Time