Strategic Information and Evaluation Assistant
- Post Date:March 9, 2022
- Views 598
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Health Care
Bantwana Zimbabwe seeks an experienced candidate for the position of Strategic Information and Evaluation Assistant to be based in Nkayi, for a CDC / ZimTTECH-funded DREAMS program. The Determined, Resilient, Empowered, AIDS-free, Mentored, and Safe women (DREAMS) program aims to reduce new HIV infections amongst adolescent girls and young women and will be implemented in four above-mentioned Matabeleland North districts. Bantwana will implement four core sets of interventions namely, i) HIV prevention, condom education, gender norms change, social assets building, and sexual violence prevention; ii) Education Subsidies including primary, secondary and Part Time and Continuing Education support; iii) Combination of socioeconomic approaches for caregivers layered with positive parenting; and iv) Economic empowerment for AGYW (financial literacy, work readiness and employability trainings, vocational training for market-driven technical skills, internships). Reporting to the Strategic Information and Evaluation Coordinator, the SIE Assistant will be responsible for coordinating monitoring, evaluation, and reporting activities at district level.
- Support Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning activities at district level, ensuring adherence to the MEL plan and system for tracking; timely, accurate, and complete reporting of project performance against key indicators;
- Provide technical oversight of data collection and entry for project activities;
- Consolidation of district-level DREAMS database;
- Train and mentor district staff in various aspects of M&E and research, and assist them with using M&E systems, including data use and quality assurance;
- Provide support to performance evaluation processes;
- Conduct supportive supervisory visits to beneficiaries to observe, monitor and provide guidance and quality feedback on the use of data and indicators;
- Support operational research, qualitative studies, and policy briefs to assess the impact of program activities and ensure robust and innovative dissemination of research and evaluation activity results.
- Degree in Public Health, Statistics, Social Studies, Developmental Studies, or any related field;
- At least 5 years of experience in Monitoring and Evaluation of similar programs;
- Demonstrated ability in project design, data analysis, monitoring, and evaluation of AGYW / Health / Social Protection programs;
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills;
- Experience with PEPFAR-related programming, particularly DREAMS, preferred;
- Proven success in designing, implementing, and operating project M&E systems from project initiation to closeout stages;
- Excellent knowledge of data collection protocols for quality data collection and verification;
- Demonstrated experience with research methodologies, qualitative and quantitative research methods, data analysis, sampling techniques and establishing M&E systems in developing country contexts;
- Excellent data visualization, statistical analysis, English writing, oral presentation and communication skills.
Complete online form here
And submit a cover letter, CV, and three references including name, organization, phone number, and email address or alternatively submit applications to [email protected]
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The application deadline is 11 March 2022.
Related Jobs (28)
Team Lead, Youth Political Attitudes and Behavior Assessment on June 22, 2022 Contract