- Post Date:August 16, 2022
- Views 800
- Career Level ClerkQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Mining
Functional area: Service
Company name: Epiroc Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
Last date to apply: August 17, 2022
- Receiving of delivered goods – checking that received goods are correct against the accompanying delivery documents.
- Recording of all received goods in the Goods Received Voucher.
- Photocopying of all GRVs and receipt documents for distribution to other departments and Stores
- Rejected goods should be recorded in the Goods Returned Note and handled as per ‘Non-Conforming Goods’ procedure.
- Capturing receipts in the system within 48 hours.
- Queries / Discrepancies should immediately be communicated to the HOD.
- Follow up should be done till closure of the discrepancy.
- Preparing import documents and attaching GRCs for accounts processing.
- Properly storing / stacking of received goods in the correct locations and clearly labelling for ease of identification.
- Dispatching goods against the correct documents (delivery note, invoice or material requisition).
- Compiling weekly schedule of issued Consignment stock for reconciling with system reports
- Stock count preparatory work.
- Carrying out of periodic stock counting / verification of stock.
- Stock counts and reconciliation of stock variances within a period of 5 days from the count.
- Updating and circulation of daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Correct filing of all Stores documents.
- Housekeeping – cleaning of the warehouse.
- Raising red flags on any anomalies within the Stores Processes (stock variances, high consumption, stock outs, etc)
Education and experience requirements
- Diploma in Stores Management/Procurement/Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- Minimum of one year experience in a similar position.
- Able to manage inventory.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with Microsoft products and data bases.
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com