Stores Clerk, Construction
- Post Date:May 13, 2022
- Views 229
- Career Level ClerkQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Construction
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Stores Clerk, Construction – Six months within the Research Council of Zimbabwe (RCZ).
Reports to: Project Manager
- Maintains an efficient and effective storeroom operation by following procedures to receive, unpack, inventory, store (as necessary), account for, and issue all building supplies and equipment.
- Conducts cyclic, special, and other inventories, identifies discrepancies and report them.
- Loss control and records management.
- Coordinating periodic maintenance and cleaning of tools and equipment as prescribed tn the operator’s marual or as directed.
- Contributes to an accident-fee work environment by keeping the stores area clean, and orderly, properly storing and handling hazardous materials, solvents, and chemicals, following the operator’s manual for storage and use of tools and equipment,
- Assists in ensuring that the Construction Team have an adequate and appropriate stock of mechanical supplies and equipment by maintaining a perpetual inventory of all such materials stored in the department and reordering as necessary.
- Contributes to the overall success of the Construction Team by performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Experience sad Qualifications
- National/Higher National Diploma in Stores Management or equivalent.
- 2 years’ experience in stores management preferably within the Government.
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and Qualifications should be addressed to:
The Acting Executive Director
11 Stafford Road
P.O. Box CY294, Causeway
Or E-mail: [email protected] indicating the position being applied for in the subject line.
Applications should be submitted not tater than 15 May 2022.