Stock Controllers x 2
- Post Date:August 28, 2021
- Views 539
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Retail
A leading company in the Retail and Manufacturing Industry is on a huge expansion drive and invites applications for the following opening of Stock Controllers x 2 that has arisen at the flagship Branch of its Retail arm.
Reporting to the, Branch Administrator, the incumbents will have the following key responsibilities:
- Supervise and control daily movement of stocks and maintains accurate filing records.
- Ensure that goods are received promptly into the system following proper receiving procedures
- Maintain optimum stock level of all products.
- Participate in branch monthly stock takes.
- Oversees daily operations at the Warehouse, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics of all Group products.
- Control inventory levels on all stocks at the Branch Warehouse by conducting physical counts and reconciling with the data storage system.
- Accomplish daily activities of the warehouse, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics and customer service.
- Review and prepare space requirements and action plans while ensuring quality and customer service standards are met.
- Ensure that all products are properly stored in an efficient & orderly manner to facilitate prompt retrieval of products when required.
- Safeguard Warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Ensure that all safety policies and procedures are followed.
- Develop warehouse operation systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, inventory management and gate processes.
- Maintain correct, accurate and timely receiving, warehousing and distribution procedures for the Branch products.
- Maintain an updated and accurate inventory of all goods/ product received and distributed from the warehouse into the Branch.
- In liaison with the Product Department, Procurement and the Logistics Department, ensure that the warehouse is stocked with the correct levels/quantities of the product in demand at onetime.
- Achieve financial objectives by assisting in preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Ensure that all Group Brand products are in stock at the Branch warehouse.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly stock level reports & stock movement analysis.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or the equivalent
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
- Well-developed interpersonal communication skills
- Highly numerical with attention to detail
- High computer literacy
Applications should be emailed to: [email protected] by not later than 31 August 2021
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Related Jobs (16)
Logistics Assistant on December 6, 2021