- Post Date:June 13, 2021
- Views 263
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
Exciting and challenging opportunities have arisen within First Mutual Funeral Services Company a subsidiary of First Mutual Holdings Limited. First Mutual Holdings Limited is inviting suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancy of Spray Painter.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible tar the following among other duties:
- Managing inventory by receiving and recording substrates from sanders and keeping records of stock used.
- Checking the standard of substrates and certifying the quality.
- Filling in crevices/ cracks.
- Spray painting substrates to required finish.
- Maintaining spraying equipment.
The ideal Candidate must possess the following:
- A minimum of 5 Ordinary Level subjects including English and Mathematics.
- National Certificate in Painting and Decorating
- Three (3) years’ experience in coffin manufacturing involving spray painting.
- Good Communication skills
- Results Oriented
- Ability to work under Pressure
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: [email protected]
Applications should be sent by not later than 15 June 2021.
Related Jobs (13)
Medical Laboratory Scientist – Bulawayo Laboratory on July 26, 2021 Full Time