Sports Centre Manager
- Post Date:May 18, 2022
- Views 279
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Education
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and passionate Sports Centre Manager. S/he will tend to every aspect of the day-to-day running of fitness and leisure and sports centre, both as a service and as a business.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Developing new facilities
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Maintaining customer service standards-dealing with enquiries, complaints and emergencies.
- Any other relevant duties
- A Degree in Sports Management a MUST.
- Current First Aid Certificate a MUST.
- Driver’s license a MUST, Class 2 an added advantage.
- Swimming life saving certificate an added advantage
To apply, email your CV and cover letter to the following email address: [email protected]
Please note that only short – listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications close on the 20th of May 2022.