Special Economic Zones Manager
- Post Date:September 10, 2021
- Apply Before: September 25, 2021
- Views 196
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
The Zimbabwe Investment and Development Agency (ZIDA), is an investment agency responsible for promoting and facilitation of both local and foreign investment in the country. The promulgation of the ZIDA Act, which repealed the Zimbabwe Investment Authority, the Zimbabwe Special Economic Zones Authority and the Joint Ventures Act, provides a clear, comprehensive and binding legal and regulatory framework for conducting investment activities, by both domestic and foreign investors in the country.
The SEZ Manager is primarily responsible for management of SEZ applications
- Review and analysis of SEZ project applications
- Monitor and review ongoing SEZ projects
- Ensuring that a smooth work program is in place for designation, gazetting and reviewing
- Working with SEZ principals to ensure that all SEZs are developed in line with their respective Masterplans
- Efficient management and promotion of all SEZs
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Legal or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience at managerial level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply access this link https://bit.ly/2YwuEJc using your Gmail account.
The position remains open until filled.