Special Economic Zones Analyst
- Post Date:September 10, 2021
- Apply Before: September 25, 2021
- Views 233
- Career Level AnalystQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
The Zimbabwe Investment and Development Agency (ZIDA), is an investment agency responsible for promoting and facilitation of both local and foreign investment in the country. The promulgation of the ZIDA Act, which repealed the Zimbabwe Investment Authority, the Zimbabwe Special Economic Zones Authority and the Joint Ventures Act, provides a clear, comprehensive and binding legal and regulatory framework for conducting investment activities, by both domestic and foreign investors in the country.
SEZ Analyst is primarily responsible for preparation and analysis of SEZ project documents
- Analysis of SEZ Project Applications
- Attending to administration matters with SEZ
- Guiding new investors on processes involved in new applications, renewals and amendments, including general rules on investment in liaison with OSISC secondees
- Receiving and processing applications for new licences, renewals and amendments
- Conducting follow-ups on all commissioned general investment projects, SEZs and PPP projects
- Due diligence on all incoming applicants
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Legal or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply access this link https://bit.ly/3z2LX1m using your Gmail account.
The position remains open until filled.