- Post Date:April 10, 2021
- Views 347
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Cassava Smartech is looking for a competent Solutions Architect to join its Information Systems Technical team. The successful incumbent will be responsible for providing architectural design solutions to the business in line with business requirements.
- Translates business and product requirements into technical requirements, models and software architecture.
- Identifies areas of risk and/or missing requirements and ensures alignment between customer expectations and current or future ICT capability.
- Reviews the effectiveness of technology solutions and gives recommendations for improvements to the Head Technical Projects.
- Provides architecture support to the portfolio of organization systems, related applications and define/design solutions for both internal and external customers and integration.
- Presents systems architecture roadmaps to the Head Technical Projects for approval.
- Documents the business’ systems architecture and technology portfolio.
- Develops the technology systems disaster recovery plan and submits to the Head Technical Projects.
- Engages with specialist regulatory, finance, economic, legal, technical and operational resources internally & externally, where appropriate.
- Identifies and evaluates equipment and vendor solutions to satisfy technical requirements and advises the Line Manager.
- Maintains the infrastructure lifecycle by developing and adhering to the framework for technological roadmap and technology evolution.
- Profiles vendor research, development initiatives and patents.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Enterprise Architecture Framework Certification e.g. TOGAF is a requirement.
- Experience with software development life cycles and technical design principles. (e.g., Agile, Scrum, Disciplined Agile etc.)
- 4-6 years working experience in the IT industry with more emphasis on application systems development.
- Extensive knowledge of Fintech and Telecoms development.
- Application Development Systems experience in a telecommunications environment will be an added advantage.
- Experience in project management in an IS environment is critical.
- Honesty & integrity is a must.
Please apply to: The HR Business Partner by sending your CV to [email protected] clearly indicating the position “Solutions Architect” in the subject area by the 13th of April 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Related Jobs (21)
Agricultural Technologies and Engineering Supervisor on June 14, 2021 Full Time