- Post Date:May 24, 2021
- Views 1252
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
Cassava Smartech is looking for a versatile and dynamic Software Engineer to join its Information Systems Technical team. The main purpose of the position is to analyse, design, develop, implement, maintain and support Cassava systems in compliance with the Cassava IS Business System Support plan.
- Develops software in-line with industry standards and frameworks as approved by the Software Development Manager.
- Adheres to development policies, processes and procedures as guided by Cassava ISPolicies.
- Engages relevant stakeholders and the Business Analyst to assist with the feasibilityassessment of a project.
- Amends the designs and software to reflect changes in the operational systems.
- Develops systems / software according to Cassava IS development standards, policies and system requirements.
- Establishes a secure integration infrastructure to protect sensitive business information and in-line with rapid changes in the industry.
- Analyzes problems encountered during system use and implements corrective measures.
- Documents all sprint runs and any relevant scrum notes or approach notes in consultation with the Business Analyst.
- Designs, develops and recommends patches to fix system malfunctions.
- Designs and implements data and application architecture for in-house systems.
- Develops work schedules and road-maps on the assigned work based upon weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly sectional plans from the Software Development Manager.
- Establishes a secure integration infrastructure to protect sensitive business information and
in-line with rapid changes in the industry.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- A relevant vocational qualification or certification in Oracle, Java, Net will be an added
- Must have a sound knowledge of mobile money, VAS technology, payment services and platforms.
- Experience in system development experience, including: Data migration; Report creation and verification. Data upload techniques.
- A relevant vocational certification, in programming (Java), Oracle databases, SQL will be an added advantage.
- Honesty & integrity is a must.
Please apply to: The HR Business Partner by sending your CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the position “Software Engineer” in the subject area by the 26th of May 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.