Software Developers x 10
- Post Date:December 4, 2021
- Views 546
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry ICT
NetOne Cellular (Private) Limited seeks to recruit highly motivated, outstanding and results oriented individuals to fill the position of Software Developers x 10.
Reference #: IT/002/2021
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
Job Functions: Software Development
Responsible to: The Development Specialist.
KEY JOB PURPOSE
The incumbent is responsible for developing new systems implementing and integrating systems in line business requirements.
PRINCIPAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops, tests and deploys programs and systems;
- Analyses business information processing and product requirements;
- Produces clean and efficient code based on specifications;
- Fixes and improves existing software;
- Analyses business information processing needs;
- Researches on possible system solutions and assesses feasibility of implementing systems;
- Translates user requirements into functional requirements specification;
- Troubleshoots, debugs and upgrades existing softwares;
- Prepares technical specifications;
- Prepares user training manuals and System Support and Administration Manuals;
- Documents business processes to complement the new system;
- Keeps abreast with technology trends and recommends appropriate business applications, applications development tools and systems architectures to Management;
- Works with management in coming up with Project plans;
- Liaises with users within the organisation in developing seamless solutions for customers.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Recognized certification: Oracle certified professional Java Developer, Spring framework Certification, MCPD or MSDN, MS SQL certification, Oracle SQL certification is an added advantage;
- A minimum of one year relevant work experience in software development.
- Must have demonstrable skills in IT-systems analysis, design and development;
- Must have a solid understanding of IT Hardware and Networking;
- Must be well versed with Mobile Operator products, processes and systems;
- Must have proven experience in carrying out user requirements gathering and preparing concise reports;
- Must have a thorough understanding of Technology trends.
Job Closing Date: 10/12/2021